Id verde is a responsible and ethical company
“Id verde was founded in order to continue a tradition, that of a passion for landscaping and that of men and women who, for more than 30 years, have lent their skills and know-how to the designing, developing and maintaining of landscaped spaces for communities or businesses.
Through its five areas of expertise: green areas, urban areas, sport and leisure facilities, interior landscaping and watering, id verde provides customised design, maintenance and regeneration services.
With a national network of more than 100 offices and the expertise of our 4,500 employees, we are the only specialised landscaping company in Europe that shares all of its value-added, know-how and resources for the benefit of all of its clients.
Our commitments to be an eco-citizen and a responsible, innovative company are based on a key value, namely respect: respect for our clients, our employees and the environment. This is what we practise on a daily basis through the quality of our services, the training we provide for our employees and the steps we take to protect the environment.
id verde is the European leader in landscaping natural, urban and sport amenities. We are now committed to developing a Europe-wide company in order to win new market shares and create new landscapes in urban and natural settings.
Our goal is creative spatial planning and introducing nature into living areas, while ensuring the satisfaction of our clients at all times.”
Hervé Lançon, President of id verde
- €380 million in revenue
- 4,500 employees (landscape engineers, landscape architects, landscape technicians, landscape masons, gardeners, pruners, etc.), 51 agencies in France and 50 agencies in the United Kingdom. An unparalleled and continually upgraded fleet of equipment, in France and in the UK
- 2 specialised brands
- Intergreen® is our sports fields brand, specialising in the creation, regeneration, and maintenance of major sports facilities using natural, stabilised or synthetic pitches.
- Aqua plant® is our indoor landscaping brand, providing advice and installation services for all interior design projects.
Sucessful growth since 1986
1986 – the company was created under the name CGEV (Compagnie Générale des Espaces Verts)
2001 – ISS acquires the CGEV Group
- Numerous acquisitions between 2004 and 2008 (Berthier, Profolia, Nature & environnement, Jardi Breiz, Provence…)
2014 – Idverde changes its name to Idverde ((change of shareholders also acquisition by a French investment fund)
- Numerous acquisitions since 2014 in France (Bouyrie de Bie, Pierre Gonjeon Paysages, André EV, A2S) and in England (TLG, Quadron)