id verde is committed to an active sustainable development policy. Our commitments to quality, safety and the protection of the environment embody id verde’s values, which are implemented daily in our various areas of expertise.
Our approach is founded on respect:
- for our clients, through our Quality Safety Environment policy,
- for our employees, through the development of their skills and safeguarding their wellbeing,
- for the environment, to ensure the long-term protection of natural habitats and encourage biodiversity.
We place specific emphasis on training employees to ensure their safety and on the acquisition of techniques that are friendly to the environment.
As a leader, we have chosen to conform to specific obligations that go beyond regulatory requirements. A range of certifications and qualifications guarantee the quality and the safety of our services, in particular through control processes and techniques that are used in the development and maintenance of green areas, sports and recreation facilities.
Quality: a certified day-to-day commitment
Our quality management policy is an integral part of our values and goes beyond our regulatory obligations. It enables us to ensure that our clients receive quality services and enhances our commitment to the continual improvement of our work.
In addition to strict compliance with the various standards that are in force when we provide landscaping, sport and recreational facility services, our quality policy is based on several certifications for the management of quality (ISO 9001), safety (OHSAS 18001) and the environment (ISO 14001).
- 45 id verde offices are ISO 9001 certified.
- The headquarters and 4 offices are certified for quality, safety and environment management (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
- 2 offices are certified for safety and environment management (OHSAS 18001 et ISO 14001).
- 4 offices have “MASE” certification (Corporate Safety Improvement Manual).
In France, our quality policy is also recognised by two certification organisations in our field: Qualipaysage (under the supervision of the Ministry for Agriculture) and Qualisport (a label recognised by the Ministry for Youth and Sport).
Safety: our priority!
Additional initiatives show our commitment to continually improving safety at work:
- Our offices are audited annually,
- Specific targets are set for each office,
- Each office has a safety committee,
- Monthly safety meetings are,
- Safety visits are regularly carried out on work sites,
- Monthly safety and accident bulletins are issued…
This approach enables us to achieve performance indicators (frequency and seriousness of accidents) that are much lower than the average for the profession and have been continually improving over the past 5 years.
Long-term protection of the environment
Our environmental policy is part of a series of practical initiatives and commitments. At all stages, from the call for tenders to day-to-day management, we take actions that aim to reduce the impact of our work and to preserve the environment.
We are continually looking for new solutions for both our equipment and our products. We also assist our clients in this approach by providing advice and practical tools.
Our Carbon Footprint software, which is accredited by the French ADEME, makes it possible, as from the tender phase and through to the end of our services, to carry out a complete analysis of the carbon footprint of the work. All environmental aspects are analysed (waste, undesirable environmental impacts, risks of water and soil pollution).
Make the right choices
Differentiated management is a core feature of our expertise.
We use planting and maintenance protocols that take into account the characteristics and use of the green area concerned. This involves, for example, encouraging biodiversity in order to limit the use of phytosanitary products and choosing the most suitable plants, in order to reduce water consumption.
- Raise the awareness and train our staff in the prudent management of phytosanitary products.
- Encourage the use of natural products and alternative practices with minimum pollution (prudent management of green areas, biological control, elimination of CMR products, etc.).
- Recycle and recover 100% of green waste (compost and biomass).
- Optimise travel distances and prefer hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Encourage the use of rainwater and apply a strict policy for the management of dangerous products.
- Select our plant suppliers on the basis of their commitment to make significant reductions in the use of fertilisers, pesticides and energy (MPS label).
- Protect fauna reproduction sites and biodiversity.